170600- Putnam- Including the cities of Ottawa, Leipsic, Columbus Grove, Continental, and Pandora 1027 AM EST Wed Jan 16 2019
Today Cloudy. A 20 percent chance of freezing drizzle and snow early in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy through midnight then becoming cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Snow. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Highs in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 90 percent. Thursday night Cloudy. A 50 percent chance of snow through midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph shifting to the west toward daybreak. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday Snow. Heavy snow accumulations possible. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. Saturday night Colder, snow. Lows around 10. Chance of snow 80 percent. Wind chills 6 below to 4 above zero. Sunday Colder. Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs around 15. Wind chills 8 below to 2 above zero. Sunday night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 5 below. Wind chills 8 below to 18 below zero. Martin luther king jr day Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs 10 to 15. Wind chills 7 below to 17 below zero in the morning. Monday night Not as cold. Partly cloudy through midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of snow. Near steady temperature around 10. Wind chills 4 below to 6 above zero. Tuesday Not as cold. Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 20s. Wind chills zero to 10 above zero in the morning.